COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
- Flour and Bloom collects your personal information to assist in fulfilling current and future orders. Unless you object, this information may be used to send news and information about our activities and general promotional material which we believe may be useful to you.
- Personal information includes, but is not limited to: the full name of the customer and/or recipient, payment details, e-mail address, recipient address and contact phone numbers.
- We do not keep records of customer credit card details. Through our merchant facility holds this information securely.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- We will only disclose personal information to third party service providers should it be required for delivery of orders.
- Under no circumstance will Flour and Bloom sell or receive payment or services for disclosing customer’s personal information to any external company.
SENDER ANONYMITY AND DISCLOSURE
- We appreciate that some customers would like to remain anonymous. Who doesn’t like a secret admirer on Valentine’s Day? We will not disclose the customer information to a recipient unless requested or approved to do so by the customer.
- Customers can elect to receive our promotional material and newsletters.
- In compliance with Australian law, all marketing material sent to the subscriber will include an option for the subscriber to request removal from mailing or contact lists for any future marketing.